Sunday, May 10, 2009

Using English Does Not Make You Less MALAY..

This is why I started to blog. I know that im so left behind but better late than never right? Well, I'm majoring in English,definitely NOT TESL and minor in business. Interesting huh? I think so. Thus, since i live in the Malay speaking world, I need to do something to improve on my English. I'm not really good in the language anyway but I can speak English. Not as flawless and fluent as the native speaker though.What should I do? Apart from using English in my daily conversation, i also have to read. Enjoying the shopah0lic series right now! Sophie Kinsella rulez! but.. I also have to write something. So.. here i am. New blogger reported for duty!I need to do something for myself in order to excel and i cannot achieve that by just sitting around,digging my nose in front of the TV(never did that!haha!), right? Honestly, sometimes i feel like going abroad to the foreign countries where the people there are only using English. So, i definitely have to force myself to speak the language. But i don’t have the penny. so shut up De!Stop dreaming and keep moving!I am here in Malaysia!So.. Come on!Using English Does Not Make You Less MALAY..


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r so rite girl!
    let's improve our eng 2gether! ;D
    (i don't write anything in my blog yet..no content at all. hehe. will do so, soon :p)

    ReplyDelete